FREE DELIVERY FROM 6 BOTTLES

UPLOAD THE FULL PRICE LIST HERE

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Chateau La Conseillante - Pomerol 1982
Sold out
Chateau La Conseillante - Pomerol 1982

Chateau La Conseillante - Pomerol 1982

$1,100.00

  • 1 x 750 ml
*Case price discount: Buy a Case (6 x 75 CL) to get the best price for each bottle.

Wine Region: Bordeaux - France

Grape:80% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc. 

Tasting notes:Dark brick-red colour, very ripe sweet black and red fruits on the nose with underlying tones of raisin, dark chocolate and a touch of earthiness. Rich in tobacco aromas and some cherry flavours with an opulent and velvety texture and elegant tannins.

Expert Rating:Robert Parker's Wine Advocate 94/100. 

About the winery: Located in the heart of Pomerol, on an outstanding terroir, Chateau La Conseillante is one of the most emblematic properties in the Bordeaux winegrowing area. 80% of the vines that grow in this unique place, where the soils are predominantly made up of clay, are of the Merlot variety, which makes our wines round, deep and smooth. The remaining 20% that grow in gravel soils are Cabernet Franc, which contribute structure and freshness to the blend.

More about Chateau La Conseillante here...

- Free delivery islandwide for orders over any 6 bottles. Otherwise, delivery fees are $20.
- Express delivery: same-day for the orders placed before 12pm.
- Delivery schedule: Monday–Saturday 10am-6pm (Closed on Sundays & Public holidays).
- All wines are under temperature control during transit.

Search