The Château La Tour de Mons is a single block vineyard, located in the northern part of the Margaux appellation, on the banks of the Garonne, as the best Médoc Crus. The origin of the château dates back to the 13th century. Amongst its illustrious owners was Pierre de Mons, who acquired the property in 1623 and gave it his name. The estate belonged to his lineage until the end of the 20th century.
Since the 1990’s, the new owners of the château have implemented a major renovation programme: building a new winery and an air conditioned storage cellar, large drainage programme, management of the vineyard in the interest of a sustainable ecological balance.
Everything is put together to produce a classic wine, elegant and pure, in the deepest respect for this great land of Margaux.